Thursday, October 7, 2010

I eat the awkwardness.

Thursday! And you know what that means? Tomorrow is Friday! Superior deductive reasoning, I know, I get that a lot. I'm so excited for my family to get here tomorrow night! I've missed Callie and Grantypoo.

Today has been rather eventful. English class, reading, power nap. I had a review session for Geography, and I thought it was at 7 but apparently it was at 6. So I completely missed it, which is bad news for the test tomorrow. Perhaps I'll just beg skinny kid for his notes tomorrow.. seems to work out pretty well for me.

In other news, I'm addicted to Desperate Housewives. If anyone has seasons 3, 4, and 5 on DVD, I am begging you to send them to me. I'll pay for the postage. They only have 1, 2, 6, and 7 on Hulu and that's a killer.

Jasmyn and I had a pretty intense conversation about R.Patts tonight (Robert Pattinson) and whether he is hot or not. (correct answer: NOT.) But if you feel differently, feel free to voice the opinion. We also covered the merits of awkwardness, and how crucial and fun it is to have awkwardness in day-to-day life. To quote her: "I eat the awkwardness. I had it for breakfast this morning." It's basically my new favorite line. Also, we've decided to adopt snogging into our normal conversation. So join us in this cause. Thanks.

1 comment: