Friday, December 10, 2010

Kittens Inspired by Kittens.

So during my time away from Facebok, I found myself on YouTube quite a bit looking at hilarious videos. I came across so many different funny videos! So this post is about some of the cutest little kids on the internet. The first one is an adorable little girl dancing to the song "All About Your Heart" by Mindy Gledhill. You might recognize it from the video that was made about Stephanie Neilson. I think she is just so so sweet doing her little dance. I'm really bad at the computer.. so just click that little link and enjoy.
All About Your Heart- Mindy Gledhill- ft. Fiona Brawley


The next video is so cute to me. It's the sweetest little girl and she is SO excited about life. I reallly really enjoy it. And sometimes I watch it when I get a little down sometimes.
Jessica's Daily Affirmations


And for our last video today, Kittens Inspired by Kittens. I think this is absolutely HILARIOUS. I've watched it about a billion times. It just cracks me up.
Kittens Inspired by Kittens

2 comments:

  1. I. Love. Kittens. Inspired. By. Kittens.

    You have such great taste, I can't handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. why thank you! will finlayson showed it to me.. i'd never seen it before!

    ReplyDelete