Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Legend of the Jegging.

So apparently the new fad is jeggings. And the second they came out, I was in adament protest against them, saying how ridiculous they were. Can you not decide between leggings or jeans? You have to have both at once? Isn't that a little selfish? Well just last weekend I bought the most adorable boots ever.. only to find that it is SO tough to try to tuck regular jeans into them.. talk about a pain in the butt. So who is a proud owner of 2 pairs of jeggings? Me. Super cheap at target, quite a great investment. It's totally hypocritical, I know.. I just can't express the comfort of having a mega stretchy pant. In honor of me owning jeggings, I thought I'd put in a video of one of my favorite people... Conan O'Brian. This cracks me up.


Gotta love a man in jeggings.

2 comments:

  1. no words...wait...IN LOVE. thats all :] hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha too funny! Perhaps I should pick myself up a pair. Probably not. My friend is an intern for the Conan show. She says he's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete