Sunday, December 5, 2010

FaceInHole: Christmas Edition!

FaceInHole.com.. probably one of the most entertaining sites ever created. Earlier in the semester, the roommates and I would spend hours at a time on this site making the most ridiculous pictures. The premise is that there are pictures and you put a picture of yourself in the hole on the picture.. thus inserting yourself. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so the post today is going to be all of the pictures I did during my holiday fever today! Yes, I am aware that some of these don't even make any sense at all. I like to challenge myself to find the most ridiculous ones.. example: the one where I'm floating next to the tree.








Happy Holidays from FaceInHole.com!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is definitely the one where you're a boy and your Christmas dance date has had enough.

    ReplyDelete