Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Also, I'm more talented than you.

Tuesday! This week is creeping by. Speaking of creepers, Hannah, Jasmyn and I had a super fun time last night. I fixed a dress that was too short into a super cute shirt, using the bottom half of the dress as a do-rag. Getting in touch with my inner thug, as usual. Jasmyn came back about (what felt like) 7 hours later, even though it was only a few.. and we spent the rest of the night facebooking people and giggling about ridiculous things. Next thing we knew it was 2:45 in the morning and we were still awake. It caused for a somewhat slow morning on my side.

I had my first experience with the testing center yesterday! I was about 10 minutes into my Book of Mormon test and some kid decides it'll be a great idea to enter the testing center after not showering for roughly 2 years (I'm pretty sure that's against honor code...) and sit right in front of me. This is how my thought process went: Nephi... Lehi... HE SMELLS.... tree of life... EWWWW.... and it came to pass.... I'M GOING TO HURL. So needless to say, I picked up my test and moved a few rows over, which surprisingly enough solved the problem. I thought I'd need at least a 7 to 8 chair radius to survive. But I got an 89% on my first stats test! Wooo!

I LOVE GLEE. I'll admit it, I'm a complete gleek. But I just can't help it. Especially with Britney Spears being on there tonight, holy 90's flashback. Loved it. The girl who plays Brittany the Cheerio on the show just makes my day. I love how she just talks about her superior talent the whole show. Cracked me up. So, naturally, it's turned into a Britney Spears bumpin party in our room for the night. Its the cleaning soundtrack.


1 comment: