Friday, September 24, 2010

TGIF.

HURRAY FOR THE WEEKEND. Seriously. Except maybe I'd be more excited if I actually had some plans. Hannah and I went to Macey's today to get some groceries to make dinner for Shelley tonight.. that was an adventure. We didn't have the recipe for the salad dressing we wanted, so I spent about 15 minutes on the phone trying to find it.. luckily I remembered my wonderful aunt Kari, and she had it. Lucky me! So now it's just killing some time until I go over to their house to cook.

I got geography notes today! The guy that sits next to me caved easy. My little plan worked, and now I'm not going to fail that test. Hallelujah. Turns out that class isn't that bad if I just pay attention.. who would have thought?! Went to lunch with Dave and Dad at Hickory Kist, and also sickly little Shelley. Poor kid. Her insurance costs more now, but is still a marginal cost compared to the real world, if you were wondering.

Yesterday afternoon- amazing! We went to the farmers market as the RS Presidency, and Emily Matthews came too. Seriously the most delicious raspberries and peaches EVER. They were soo awesome, I've been enjoying them all day. Then, I went to in-n-out with MaCall, MMM, followed by a fantastic WalMart trip. We spent about 20 minutes picking out nail polish colors, and also spilling nail polish remover all over the floor. Super funny. Next, on to the house to watch some Gossip Girl and paint our nails. it was bananas. My dad and Dave came and picked me up, then we went to iHop. Keep in mind, it was midnight by this point. There were some cute little 30 year old losers dressed up as knights (it was actually rather gross), and then the creepy old waitress hit on dave nonstop. As usual. Well, that's about it, dinner time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment