Wednesday, September 22, 2010

should have trusted the weather man.

Last night, Jasmyn and I were casually discussing the weather while I was looking at my clothes, and we were shocked that it said there would be thunderstorms. I mean come on, why would it randomly rain in the middle of the day when the rest of the week has been in the 70s and 80s? Well guess who looked like a fool? ME. As I walked out of my mission prep class today, sure enough it was pouring rain. Convenient, since I didn't have any means of covering myself. Numb fingers, soaked sweater, soggy feet. Enough said. My geography class today was a nightmare, my friend Spencer and I realized that we'd need all of the class notes for the test... which we have NOT been taking. So we're devising a plan for getting one, most likely including convincing the little nerdy kid that always sits by me to cough them up. It's because I'm such a good student, I know.

My new gray heels came in the mail today!! It's love. I've been wearing them all day long. Even while I was laying on the ground doing my arm exercises. Hannah was kind enough to document it for me. A rather embarrassing picture, if I do say so myself. I talked to my mommy on the phone for a while today, on the plus side everything at home is going smooth as butter, and life couldn't be any better! I'm glad to know that things are just going so perfect for her right now. It still feels weird for it to be a Wednesday night, but to not have a YW activity to go to! But I think tonight calls for a sub-zero run. If you haven't been there, it's a definite MUST. Delicious ice cream, made when you get there! Phenomenal.

1 comment: