Tuesday, September 21, 2010

..and then I caved.


Well, here it goes. It seemed like as soon as we left home, all my close friends got into the blogging scene. I just kept resisting, since I figured my life is far too boring to read about. And yet here I am. So I guess I'll just give an update on what's going on these days. I'm currently at BYU in Utah, and I LOVE it. Great roommates, fun classes, awesome experience. I can't imagine that I'd ever thought of going anywhere else. I miss my family SO much, but luckily my dad comes up for every home football game (why yes, he DOES bleed blue), so I get the pleasure of seeing him and his random guest every few weeks. It's a nice little treat. He'll be up here Thursday with uncle Dave! It's going to be so so fun. Im excited for the weekend. Now all I have to do is survive. Yesterday I went on a major wallet cleaning out raid, and ended up using all of my gift cards to do some online shopping. It was refreshing. I'm so excited to get all of my packages!! I just want real mail these days. It's so upsetting to open my mail thing every day to get nothing but the occasional flyer about scandinavian studies or safety week. So if you're ever feeling bored, feel free to jot off a note, stick some trash in an envelope, forward some junk mail, ANYTHING to give me that little adrenaline rush when I open my box and see something!

6 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Welcome to the blog world. You are already a pro. I can't wait to hear about all your BYU adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i'm not much of a pro. i'm just working on surviving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! ps. you do NOT have a boring life &&& what is your address?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3111 David John Hall
    Provo, UT 84604.

    and yes. it's boring. haha. i just glam it up well.

    ReplyDelete