Monday, November 15, 2010

Poost.

This post is dedicated to my hot mama and her "partner" (in crime, I hope) Laura Bro. That's because it's all about pranks related to bathroom item number 2. That's right, poop. Viewer discretion is advised.

I used to follow a blog called Mormon Bachelor Pad. It is written by a few guys that live in Utah, and just goes over their ridiculous makeout escapades and what not, pretty funny. They served their missions in Ireland, and once there was an entire post about POOST. You might be asking yourself, what is poost?! Well let me explain. Excuse my not lady-like vocab here. You take a pringles can, take care of your fecal matter in the can, put an address on it, and send it to someone. Usually an enemy, or something along those lines. 2 business days later, they get a package and feel excited to open it, only to discover your lovely present to them. Mail in Ireland is called post. Post + Poop = Poost. The idea of doing this has always just cracked me up when it comes to mind, in fact as I typed that last little bit I was smiling in a way that I'm sure was weirding out some of the innocent library attendees. I told my roommates about the idea of poost.. immediately looking towards the pringles can on Jasmyn's shelf. Very funny. But there is no way you will ever receive poost from me, that's just yucky.

The next item was discovered a few weeks ago when my mom and Laura were visiting my dorm while in town. Laura used the bathroom, and then we left for a movie. On the way there I got a call from Hannah, wondering why the heck there was poop on the floor and barf in the shower. I panicked for a minute, then remembered hearing Dane tell me about some fake poop that his mom had put in Ellis's bed one day. They had gotten us good! Needless to say, the poop has been a hit. We pass it back and forth, hiding it in random places until people find it and are grossed out. I'm pretty sure it's just hanging out on the bathroom sink right now... should be interesting to see how that goes over during the cleaning check on Tuesday!

Well, I think that's all I can share (in honor of preserving some sort of lady-like qualities). And if fake poop shows up around your house... blame my mother!! Happy poosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment